Ahad, 20 Disember 2015

Kimchi Pancake!! as per requested~★★★★★


Assalamualaikum everyone ~ today's post is a bit different from my other post, or is it?.....ah.......I did a pearl milk tea recipe last time.....haha
So today im also going to share you another recipe of my favourite menu or snack! KIMCHI PANCAKE or the Korean called it, KIMCHI JEON~
Recently,  I was kinda hyped with food huhuhu thus making me gained weight....no!!! Everyday, I tried my best to do something reproductive, so I cook!! or bake!! and then I eat them haha, so~ I kinda brag about this to my friend hehe and she wants me to share the Kimchi Pancake recipe that I got from a Youtube chef named, Maangchi.
http://d2o9zv0j9qze78.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Cul-Maangchi-AM15-Impact.jpg
http://www.maangchi.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Maangchis-Real-Korean-Cooking.jpg
She also  had a recipe book published, so do check them out
Most of her recipes are really easy to follow, esp, for a beginner like me hehe I used most of her recipe when I decided to make Korean cuisine and they all came out delicious! I also got my Kimchi recipe from her! Do check her out on Youtube!
So~ lets get to the recipe shall we? I did some improvisations to this recipe so, its up to you to use this improvised recipe or not hehe, so you will need....
1 cup of Kimchi (preferable the properly fermented ones, not the newly made one)
1/2 cup of flour
3 tbsp of Kimchi juice
1 tiny big onion hehe I love big onion so, the original recipe uses 2tbsp of big onion
1/2 tbsp of secukup rasa (I dont like to use salt when cooking hehe but, the original recipe uses 1/2 tsp sugar and salt)
1/4 cup water
So, since this recipe is soooo simple, you just have to mix all of the ingredients above and fry them on a non stick pan! And since I dont like frying~~~ I used either microwave or oven to cook this baby hehehe although, frying the pancake will definitely have different textures than the microwaved and the ovened(?) pancake, the fried ones taste much more like pancakes and the other two methods makes the pancake to be sticky and mushy~but, I still like it♥ hehe
This is the fried kimchi pancake

This is the microwaved kimchi pancake
I also did the ovened(?) kimchi pancake just recently but, i forgot to took a picture of it hehehe

So~I hope you guys like this type of blogpost, and if you do, do follow my blog and dont be shy to leave a comment on this post if you want me to post more easy recipes~
Assalamualaikum bye~♥♥








Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan