Sabtu, 23 Mei 2015

Welcome to my blog!!

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh~ and welcome to my humble blog, this would be my first post and i hope you will enjoy reading them.

I have browsed through many muslim blogs and somehow i feel jealous at how they were able to make use of the social media to preach to many people and gain 'pahala' without even having the need to show themselves, thus i decided to make this blog, and i do hope that through this 'niat' i will be able to fulfill my duty as a 'muslim'.

Although, i am just an ordinary human being, i will also post other random stuff that i love and interested to so, hehe, PEACE. One of the thing that im crazy with right now is PEARL MILK TEA, so maybe i will post that a lot, so bear with me....

Since this is my very first post, i will end it using Mufti Menk quotes....Bye~
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bke7aD1CEAANEkD.jpg
Dunya doesnt last, so fight for Jannah

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/fe/52/76/fe527617af138f49bebc54e6b0175c21.jpg
Please only Allah, as human will never ever satisfy with anything...


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan