Khamis, 29 Oktober 2015

Family night out at Misato Japanese Restaurant, SKH Kiulap and Giant Rimba~~

Assalamualaikum lovelies, this my another entry about Japanese food!! Weeeee~~ and other things as well hehe

Yesterday, to fulfill my nazar, i decided to bring my family out for a dinner at Misato Japanese Restaurant, we ordered a lots of  food and of course we took a lots of pictures of the food! Toink! We totally forgot to take family picture there T.T, it was a very pleasant dinner although i would prefer to dine at the first floor of the restaurant~ i really regret not doing reservation beforehand, since the payday was just recent.

But~~ its okay, maybe next time, In Sha Allah~~ hehe now, lets salivate your tastebuds with these pictures that we took yesterday!!

These was what i ordered for appetizers, Cheese maki, $1.80 and o-cha for my drink, 0.50 only!!

And this was my main course hehe, Okonomiyaki, $9, my very first! I would prefer more okonomiyaki sauce and mayonnaise though
And these were the orders made by my family members~
This were what my little brother odered, Gyoza udon, since there was no ramen at that time, he had to replace it with udon, $8, and for his drink, Purple dragon, $4.50

And this were my father's order, Tempura Udon, $8

This was our dessert, Mixed ice cream, $6. It consist of Red bean ice cream(pink), Black sesame ice cream(black white) and matcha ice cream(green). Its a MUST try~ delish *thumbs up

This was my father's drink, Vanilla orange, $4.50. It tastes like Julie's lemon biscuit, delish

This was my mum's order, Yaki Udon, $9, my mum fall at love at first bit with this dish haha, she said it tastes like Indian fried noodle but with different noodle

This was my little sister's order, Gyu Niku Tama Don, $10, this dish was provided with miso soup ( i think) but she did not took a pic of it, i took a taste o this dish but, there are too many big onion slice T.T, and the miso soup was not really my favourite either, the flavour was too strong~ ><

And this was my another little sister's orders, she order Kaisen Chahan, $3, and her drink was, Fruit Song, $4.50
After eating, we decided to go to SKH to buy some chicken, and there were a lots of people!! Thus, we had to go to the first floor first, and there i found this!!!
Rilakkuma pillow!! <3 At last!! hehe, it was on half price tag, $11. cent something~ i forgot hehe, i sleep with it the day i bought it haha, love the fabric
And my little brother bought a shirt. Afterwards, we shop downstairs, i bought these~ i'll show only the Japanese-like product okay~ heehe, i bought other snacks too though (LOVE snacks) <3
Green tea flavoured Kit Kat, 0.70 cents only, when this flavour first came out, it cost $1.30, somehow the price dropped drastically now~

And this is Ichitan honey lemon flavoured green tea, $0.80, delish~
And right afterwards, we went to Giant, i only bought 1 item there so~ not interesting hehe, but i want to tell those who like to buy drug store goods, there are sales going on right now! I almost bought masks yesterday, there are sold for $5 for 3 masks!! but, my conscience says don't since i have masks also at home.... >.< fufufu, so do go there while stocks last!

I think that was all i can write for this post~ Last but not least i want to share some Al Quran verse to you lovelies, since i wrote this post on Friday~

http://i2.wp.com/saypeople.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Kun-Fayakun.jpg?resize=474%2C374
The meaning of this verse is"It it's meant to be, it will be"
I chose the verse because, if you recall from the beginning of my post, i did say that i did a nazar and fulfills it yesterday, and it was due to something that i hoped for many years and at last it had been fulfilled by our Creator, Alhamdulillah~ so, i'm just saying, that this verse proves that, no matter what you wished and hoped for, if it was not your Rizq and if it was not the right time yet, you will not get it, and vice versa, so~ always put your faith in Allah, put Allah as your mandatory and let the rest be secondary~ And remember that, Allah always looks after you~ <3

That is all, i hope you enjoyed your Friday love! <3


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan